Palomino American Cyclocross (Pal/AX) is a loose collection of individuals who are stoked to be racing together. Mostly cyclocross. Based out of Milwaukee, WI.
Helmets, shoes, and apparel by Giro
2017 GP Jo Van Deraffe race sponsors
2017 Prize sponsors
You can get:
Become a sponsor
- Promotion and appreciation before, during and after the event
- Social callouts and tags via Facebook and Instagram
- Signage at the race and obstacle sponsorship
- Logos on all fliers, media promotion & advertising
- On‑site appearances welcome
- Reach hundreds of riders from the Milwaukee, Madison, and Chicago area, plus hundreds of spectators (may vary depending on conditions)
- PLUS: Get a dollar‑for‑dollar match in digital display advertising on OnMilwaukee for whatever you see fit. That’s a reach of 50,000 viewers over a 1 month period. The more you support, the more advertising you get.
- Demographic: Healthy, wealthier, active, locally connected with a deep appreciation for organizations that support and promote cycling.
- Cost: Variable, but at $750 or more you get the added benefit: matching, customizable digital advertising via OnMilwaukee