Palomino American Cyclocross (Pal/AX) is a loose collection of individuals who are stoked to be racing together. Mostly cyclocross. Based out of Milwaukee, WI.
EVENT: GP Jo Van Deraffe cyclocross race
Hosted by Palomino American Cyclocross. Part of the USA Cycling and Wisconsin Cycling Association Cyclocross Series.
Become a race sponsor
You can get:
- Vigorous promotion and appreciation before, during and after the event
- Social callouts and tags via Facebook and Instagram
- Signage at the race and obstacle sponsorship
- Logos on all fliers, media promotion & advertising
- On‑site appearances welcome
- Reach hundreds of riders from the Milwaukee, Madison, and Chicago area, plus hundreds of spectators (may vary depending on conditions)
- PLUS: Get a dollar‑for‑dollar match in digital display advertising on OnMilwaukee for whatever you see fit. That’s a reach of 50,000 viewers over a 1 month period. The more you support, the more advertising you get.
- Demographic: Healthy, wealthier, active, locally connected with a deep appreciation for organizations that support and promote cycling.
- Cost: Variable, but at $750 or more you get the added benefit: matching, customizable digital advertising via OnMilwaukee
Not sure what cyclocross is?
8 reasons to check out a cyclocross race